- Help clients sort and determine which Items they wish to keep and which they wish to sell. Separate and tag said items.
- Carefully pack, load, transport, unload and unpack client at their new residence.
- Photograph and inventory “for sale” items and place in a 10 day LIVE online auction. Auction site determined by state and auction company partnered with SOSPTS.
- Clean entire home, including all appliances, cupboards, baseboards, shelving and even windows inside and out!
- Arrange for any repairs needed, flooring cleaned or replaced, painting and mechanical repairs authorized by homeowner.
- Staff auction pick up day at close of online auction. (Our auctions obtain maximum value for our clients…usually 3X to 5X the value they would receive at a local live auction. Our process saves hundreds on packing, loading and transport expenses as well!) Auction proceeds less auction company commissions are paid direct to the homeowner within 15 to 30 days from auction close.
We generally have a home ready to list within 4 to 8 weeks from order placement.
All our estimates are “not to exceed” with credit back for unused labor and materials at closing.
Call today for a no obligation evaluation, all it will cost you is a little time!