SOS Property Transition Service does not charge a fee for a property evaluation. The average evaluation takes anywhere from 45 to 90 minutes depending on the questions, the size of the home, and the volume of the items we are evaluating.
An evaluation consist of the following:
- A room-by-room assessment of the volume in order to determine the number of hours it will take to handle the items in the home.
- A discussion of which items the client wishes to sell and which items will be moving to their new residence.
- A discussion and assessment of repairs, maintenance, painting, and cleaning that may need to occur in order to prepare the home for showing.
- A discussion of deadlines for moving and getting home ready for listing.
- An explanation of the step-by-step process that SOS Property Transition Service uses to expedite getting a home ready for market and selling the belongings for maximum value.
Call today to schedule your free SOS Property Transition Service evaluation.